Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Fairy Tale?



Hi, it's been a while. I miss blogging but I don't want to overstrain my eyes, so this is just going to be a short crazy post. Currently, one eye is 200 degrees, the other is 1,200 degrees. Kind of hard to FOCUS.

I'm ok. At home, joyfully chanting and sleeping most of the time and getting FAT.

Can't help wondering if what is coming my way is something that is too good to be true, or do fairy tales really do happen.

When "benefits" seem to be manifesting either due to the Law of Cause and Effect or the Law of Attraction or whatever Universal Law  ---- we see doubts rising.

Whether it's a fairy tale unfolding or it is just what it is - something that is too good to be true --- I will have a good laugh and celebrate life !!!!

And ... don't judge, don't complain, don't condemn, don't criticize.

We will drive all the good things away when we do.




1 comment:

  1. It's past midnight and it suddenly occurred to me that it should be "joyfully" chanting instead of "joyously" chanting as I had earlier written.

    :)

    ReplyDelete