Monday, November 4, 2013

To have loved and lost

Is it better to have loved and lost than to not have loved at all?

Cute Couple
Aren't they adorable?

After I posted the "Cinta Satu Malam" video, I began to wonder if I was sending the wrong message to teens.  Some neighbours have been telling me about the social problems in my neighbourhood where schoolgirls have been asked to leave school after they got pregnant.

At such a young age, one must always only concentrate on their education no matter how alluring the emotion of love is. So, I hope teens will not get the wrong message that it is better to have loved and lost than to not have loved at all.  All these can wait till after you've completed your secondary education.

No, my message is strictly for those who have found love and then when they lost it, they lose their mind, gives up on love, starts to hate the opposite sex, or lose their loving nature.,, all because a loved one had betrayed their love.

Love is one of the most beautiful emotions anyone can experience, and when it is time for love to depart, no doubt, one will be heartbroken.  But, the memories of the time when you were together should always be cherished and celebrated.


1 comment:

  1. Hmm.. I would say that the saying should be for those who have REALLY LOVED. I mean, most teenagers' love were just puppy love. And I would have loved and lost than to not have loved at all.... but it will be really hurtful.

    ReplyDelete