Friday, November 15, 2013

Do you love yourself?

Do You Love Yourself?

                                                               

                    "I LOVE YOU"

 


Yes, I Love Myself

The mind and body are linked. Take care of your thoughts and emotions, and you will enjoy good health. 

Give your body the proper rest and nutrition. pamper yourself ocassionally to a body massage and facial, make time for recreation and relish the simple things in life.

Don't let grudges and ill will become tenants in your mind.  Keep doing good, even though there are temptations and enemies put in your path to test, deter and overwhelm you.  Just cultivate the courage to face your problems, do what is right; and have faith that your deeds and the universe will come together to protect you when the need arises.

And even if you have embraced a certain faith, it doesn't guarantee you a problem-free life.  I needed to remind myself this because sometimes, I do wonder why religious practitioners also encounter what seems like insurmountable adversity in their lives, namely serious health issues.

But I now realise that, whether you pray earnestly or not, everyone is susceptible to illness.  The only difference is, a believer can turn to his faith for solace and hope.  And if you have enemies in your life, either you turn them into your friends or just surrender the matter to the universe.

I'm a bit preachy tonight. I'm going to get myself a drink.

Mango Passion




Passion fruit with watermelon (left) or mango juice?




No comments:

Post a Comment