Friday, November 8, 2013

DIY curls

I am concerned about the Super Typhoon Haiyan that has hit the Philippines' central islands, but can only pray that every living being there will be able to get out of harm's way.

Nature, why are you so angry? I think we should step up earth conservation efforts and respect Mother Nature.  Let's chant and pray together to placate her wrath and for all inhabitants of this planet to be safe, and for all those who are lost to find their way home again.

Since I don't really have much to do today, I'll let VANITY take centre stage.  Actually, I do have tonnes of things to do, but I just wanted to enjoy the day pampering myself. 

I painted my nails and tried out the new hair curlers that I bought yesterday.  Priced at RM22.90 per pack of 8 rollers, I put the rollers on after I had washed my hair.

Hair Curlers


My Hair in Curlers

A couple of hours later ...








Let Your Hair Down 

Wah lah! No need to head to the hair salon to get sexy curls again now that I can have DIY curls. I don't know if it'll last though. I think it will as long as it doesn't come into contact with water.

The curls are different from the ones done by a professional hairstylist, but it'll do. Hello weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment