Sunday, February 9, 2014

OMG! An Angry Note

"I'm sorry for the fate that has befallen your family, but that is the result of your karma."

"Through your actions you have confessed to others that you're evil"

"You need medication more than divine intervention."

These were just some of the words from a note that I had stumbled upon yesterday.

OMG! Where was all this anger coming from?

It's not that I was poking my nose into other people's business but the note was put out for all to see.  So, I guess it should be ok for me to give my two cents on the matter.

Clearly the person who penned the note must have been in a state of extreme and utter anger to churn out such a dazzling display of talent for cussing.  Dwelling in such a state only causes distress, depression and maybe even dementia, in the long-term.

However, there are lessons to learn from this angry note.

I write too when I am angry, and say things that I would not have said when unprovoked.  It's best not to re-act when consumed by anger, but sometimes we let our emotions take over.  And I guess the ocassional vent is acceptable. "Drama drama a bit".

But if you can, always try to be mindful of what you're doing or are about to do.  I know too much thinking also holds one back, but think of the consequences before embarking on any action.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction (Science) and there is the law of cause and effect (Religion). 

Have a good day everyone. 




11 comments:

  1. The lover must have dumped the writer of the note to make him or her so vindictive. Love turns to hate, they say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The writer of the note should have written.

    "Dear Self,

    I'm such a brute. It's no wonder she left me."

    No reason to curse the other person, Jealous Lover, even though she had stolen your heart and crushed it.

    The note reflects and defines the heart of the angry bird. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angry bird? Hahahahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. If she really stole his heart and then crushed it, then she's no better than the brute who wrote the note, BT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I disagree Shuen. Love cannot be forced and true love will not turn to hate. Cussing and cursing is not the act of a gentleman, not that there's many of them around. Anyways that's just my opinion.

    - a few good men (AFGM)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with AFGM and BT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tale of the spurned lover. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think LOVE was the motive. It could be a plot to hurt another person, not necessarily the person berated, who is just the fall guy. The real target could be a supervisor. Two years ago I work in MNC and something similar happen in our department. The gang target supervisor but the note they wrote target someone else who not in the gang. Their motive was making things difficult for supervisor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSLtIwBlsYM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

    The writer of the note could be getting bullied and this is a cry for help. Be compassionate people.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vicious indeed. When you react to your anger, you have lost it. When you respond, you are in control. I'd rather use my energy to make good karma than taint meself cursing others.

    ReplyDelete