Saturday, February 1, 2014

Mahjong Queen.... yeah right

Mahjong
Three blur-blur rounds of mahjong
Even with two FLY tiles I still did not win the game. Luck was not on my side.  Played three rounds, all lost.  The only lucky thing was we didn't use money or I'd be broke.  It was all for fun, and the other two players were like me --- all novices.  Sama sama blur.

After three rounds, I found that Mahjong is not for someone whose math sucks.  I'd rather read a good book or play with dogs and cats.
Posing only.  No one plays mahjong like this lah.


Kid on a staircase
This is one-year-old Melodi Nalani Wibowo.  She is such a cute little tyke.  She came to my house with her parents, Andri and Ulik, and sister Jehan Simfonia Wibowo, who is 2+

Gong Xi Fa Cai
Gong Xi Fa Cai
This family, from Jakarta, Indonesia, have been in Johor for 5 years now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment