Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A Big Thank You To Helen


I couldn't believe it when the number of page views of my "Black Monday" post started soaring. Earlier someone had commented that I write in an unfocused manner.

He said my piece was all over the place ... "very rojak writing" ...as I had jumbled up state matters with strays issues in that particular post.

I will try not to do that, thanks for the feedback. 

I admit that I write whatever that comes to my mind. If I have offended anyone here, I humbly apologize.

The purpose of this post is solely to say "Thank You" to Helen Ang, a very prominent blogger, for mentioning that blog post. Just a mere mention and the page views "skyrocketed". Thanks to Helen and to all who have visited my blog


the garden of my mind.

Have a pleasant Tuesday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. You're welcome, Bee Kim. Am concerned about the fate of the strays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, I am waiting for MPJBT to respond. Will update as soon as I hear from them. Dogs are so lovable and deserve better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Johor is a state that has "strayed". So, it's ok to mix it up. I see the deeper meaning. LOL

    ReplyDelete