Monday, June 9, 2014

Bill Passed

Today I read Annie's latest post with a grim expression. I swear.  No more laughing. 

A Letter From A Johorean To His MB

The weather is also dark and stormy in Johor Baru.  And the wait is finally over. The bill has been passed with 10 amendments made to the state's Housing and Property Board Enactment 2014. The Johor MB said all 10 amendments were in line with a constitutional monarchy system.

Like I said yesterday, some supported the tabling of the amended bill, some are against it. It is like "State versus Federal versus Opposition" and also the Rakyat.

One state assemblyman had lashed out at the Federal Government and the GLCs for causing the property prices in Johor to spike. He said the enactment can safeguard Johoreans.

Meanwhile, in a news report former Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad said he was worried that the MB will eventually bow to the Sultan's wishes.

Johor MB Might Bow To Sultan's Wishes

Well ...

When Tun Mahathir was PM, he was so so so POLITICALLY strong. I don't know much about politics actually but I know no one went against his wishes. And those who did ...

I also wondered why people are so against Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak.  He is so nice.  Won't you want someone nice to be your leader? But people everywhere also don't like their leaders.  There are people who don't like Obama.  There are people who don't like Yingluck. Same goes for Susilo Bambang. Why? That's just the way the world is.

If you say the ruling party is bad, how sure are you that the opposition won't be 7 times worst?

I guess I'm just rambling because I am bored.

1 comment:

  1. So now who have the power to sell land?

    ReplyDelete