Saturday, June 14, 2014

Wet Saturday


I am so happy I managed to find Edamame at Aeon Bukit Indah this morning.  Grocery shopping was a breeze even though it's a Saturday.  It was raining when I woke up.  Hallelujah!  I don't need to water the plants in my garden.

The last time, I grabbed these instead by mistake.


It looked like Edamame.  No?  Well, I was in a hurry!

Last week, I interviewed three interesting personalities.  If you want to know more about them go to

Artists & Artistes Can Play A Bigger Role if you want to know how one artist wants to spread the message of peace through his art.

A Nurse's Turn At Event Planning if you are in a mundane job and dreams of venturing into the world of business.

Diesease Does Not Discriminate if you know someone who have kidney disease and is facing financial challenges.

all stories sourced from NST online. Ichiban!




No comments:

Post a Comment