Friday, June 13, 2014

Full Moon on Friday 13 - Good Night

Updated

Marcus just pointed out to me that ginger tea is actually a remedy for sore throat, and most probably was not to be blamed for my sore throat. Sorry Ginger. Just need to drink more water.


Original post.

The boiled ginger tea I had last night was not a brilliant idea. I have a bit of a sore throat now. So tonight I made myself lemon tea with pandan leaves and mint leaves. The tea's fragrance was inviting.

I was at the Sultanah Aminah Hospital with Mary. Our colleague, who had a stroke, was in a coma at the ICU. I never expected it to be so serious. Hope he recovers soon.


On our way out, Mary bumped into her friend whose husband had also been admitted. Her husband had refused to go for dialysis. Now his condition has worsened.

Full moon on a Friday 13 wasn't an exceptionally good nor unusually bad day for me.

Don't forget Father's Day is this Sunday. 

1 comment:

  1. Ginger tea is a sore throat remedy, my grandma says.

    ReplyDelete