Friday, June 20, 2014

A Very Hot Fryday


I am so BORED. It's such a freaking hot day. Had to sit under the air-cond most of the time. And tomorrow (Saturday, June 21) is going to be the Summer Solstice --- the longest day of the year.

I do hope my favourite blogger --- The Little Lady of the Valley --- is all right. I love her sense of humour and insightful writings.

Kept myself busy with housework. Phew! Household chores is like a neverending story ...

"bored" + "sitting under the air-cond" + "neverending story" doesn't seem to quite gel together. It really was a very hot day in JB.

Hmmm ... maybe we should just enjoy this poem by Mindie Kniss called "Sun Lust"

life-giving fire
pour sundrops like rain.
let us reflect your glow.
enlighten our path
as we flourish and grow.
let us drink in your heat
and eat from your hand
as we sway in the breeze
as you kiss our skin…
wrap us up
in light and insight
as we spin ‘round again
toward dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment