Monday, February 3, 2014

Bulge Concealer

I've been practising the "halfway house between the 2-3 quarters" pose where you don't stand straight for the camera. This pose is said to hide the bulge.

wearing a thick vest
striking a pose at the Renaissance Johor Bahru
Normally, I don't like to pose.  I just stand straight, smile and wait for the shutter to click.  I must have been in a crazy mood when this picture was taken.  A tourmate once told me, if you don't strike a pose for the camera then you won't get to look at the pictures and laugh.

As for the bulge, I don't know if it was the thick vest or the pose that did the trick.  (NOTE: The vest, which I had bought from Suzhou, China, was not made from real fur).

No animal should be killed for its skin or fur.


striking a pose
outside a silk factory in Suzhou, China
This was taken in November 2012.  That's Sally, a really cool and beautiful lady.  I was just standing and looking into the camera when she came over and showed me how to strike a pose.

Back to the issue of the pot belly,  another way to conceal or reduce it is to take a deep breath and hold it in until you hear the shutter click.

Another trick that I can think of is to crop any image from the waist down.

Me, Shella, Dian Atiqah Zuraimi and Rospawati Huri..

Any other suggestions?



3 comments:

  1. There's Photoshop and other photo editing software that can make one look slim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wear loose fitting attire. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Editing software and crop from waist down. Best suggestions. Faster than exercising and dieting. Hahaha. However, still need to exercise and diet for general well-being and good health.

    ReplyDelete