Saturday, February 15, 2014

Enchanting Le Grandeur

Le Spa at Le Grandeur
A face and hair treatment at Le Spa in Le Grandeur

A cup of ginger honey tea was served before and after my chocolate facial at Le Spa in Le Grandeur Palm Resort Johor

In my post the chocolate factory, I wrote that chocolates enhance the mood and makes one calmer.  At Le Spa, I learnt that cocoa and chocolates also have antioxidants that does wonders for the skin.  A chocolate facial promotes blood circulation, soothes and hydrates the skin, and has anti-aging benefits.

Le Spa has come up with a series of affordably-priced treatments tailored to promote wellness and rejuvenation.  I will write about that on another day.

For now, I just want to relive my enchanting al fresco dining experience at the Le Grandeur.  This took place after my two-hour relaxing spa session. 


Dining by a pool with floating candles and romantic ballads that lull you into a mood for romance and nostalgia. Last year "Chap Goh Meh" I heard Richard Marx belt out "Right Here Waiting" in person at a concert in Setia Tropika, Johor Baru.  This year I'm hearing this beautiful ballad again here, albeit a recording, but the ballad was just as magical.                                    


grilled lamb rack

Have I Told You Lately?  is the name of the main course that I had.  It comprise of grilled lamb rack served with mint chutney and crispy Zucchini cakes with sweet potato gratin.  Superb.
 
Feelin' Fabulous



Feelin' Confident

Feelin' Loved




1 comment: