Monday, April 14, 2014

Puthandu Vazthukal

 


HAPPY TAMIL NEW YEAR. May this year's Puthandu bring you peace and happiness, joy and prosperity.

Yesterday I was very determined to stay positive and happy no matter what happens.  I'm not really a believer of the Law of Attraction but I decided to try it out after reading Rhonda Byrne's Daily Teachings.

Today after enjoying a delightful vegetarian meal with my good friend and while I was waiting at the counter for my turn to pay, someone we knew who was also dining there paid for our meals.

Staying happy does attract good energy.

It was such a joyous day until I saw this in the New Straits Times online news.


Besides this, there were other mishaps, flash floods and traffic jams in some parts of Johor. 

Need to go pray now. Stay positive everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment