Thursday, April 10, 2014

Starting the Day






Woke up at 6am. Going to be a busy day as I have 3 stories to work on.  One concerns HIV patients and their plea for "equal rights not special rights".  No one wants to be a sex worker but sometimes they are forced by life's circumstances.  

Another story will be about one of my favourite subjects


The Johor Baru Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) would like to work with local councils on the sterilization of stray dogs in the city.  The NGO understands that stray dogs have to be killed as they can be hostile and become a threat to people but SPCA is appealing to the local authorities to be more humane in its euthanisation method.

I sincerely hope the local authorities will agree to work with SPCA and that SPCA will step up efforts to educate the public, namely dog owners, on how to be responsible guardians.

And my last assignment is a food write-up on an Arabian restaurant. How cool is that? I can't seem to find my waistline anymore but I'll worry about that after the food tasting.

Need to get ready for work now. Have a good day, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment