Sunday, November 2, 2014

Heartwarming Sunday

The day started with me leaving the house early. I dreamt of my late parents last night. It was a comforting dream.... one filled with vibrant colours and a breathtaking view.  So I decided to visit the collaborium where their urns are kept. 

On the way home, I bought breakfast.


The big pau is mine while the four smaller "char siu" paus are for the kids. They're getting excited already, seeing me take photos of breakfast. I'm having wolfberries tea with slices of lemon. 

Health is really the most important thing to pray for, followed by wisdom, love, wealth ...I don't know. That's just my opinion.

I then went over to Lim Kim Lan's house at 1pm and she was busy cooking lunch. I decided to lend a helping hand.

This is Kim Lan's adorable two-year-old son affectionately known as 623 sitting on her lap as she is preparing lunch.


I helped to stuff the mixture of minced meat, salted fish with a little flour into the tauhu, chilli and okra before steaming the dish. Fifteen minutes later, lunch is served.


A selfie with 623.


623 with his lovely Mom.


Thank you for the delightful lunch and company.


No comments:

Post a Comment