Thursday, January 2, 2014

A World of Ingenuity and Discovery - conclusion

This is the lovely chandelier that mesmerises guests the minute they walk into the hotel.




Meetings is a way of life for corporate players.  Indulge the mind in a setting that can create breakthroughs.

Presidential Suite
The RM5,000 per night presidential suite




New Straits Times
A Must Read
Blooms
only the freshest blooms are found in the Renaissance







Four of Us
with Jasmine Chee (left) and Natalie Chin (right)


Alas, it was time to bid adieu to the Renaissance.  








    



I had a most pleasant stay at the Renaissance Johor Bahru. Now I am about to embark on my next adventure.

I'm heading to Gunung Jerai, formerly known as Kedah Peak. Standing at 1,217 metres, it is the highest mountain in Kedah.  Having discovered the world of finesse and luxury, I am now going to a world of deafening silence.  That was what I was told.  It's a sojourn into the self, of sort, which is where one can discover the art of  joyfulness.

For more on the Renaissance Johor Bahru, please go to

A World of Ingenuity and Discovery

A World of Ingenuity and Discovery II

No comments:

Post a Comment