Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Daily Calm


Back to the office after being away for six days.  Yes, I feel a bit calmer.  Bought these two books Daily Calm and Discover Meditation & Mindfulness.

Daily Calm is filled with wisdom quotes and stunning shots.  I am going to put it on my bedside table. At Malaysian Ringgit 69.90, it is a good buy.

Discover Meditation & Mindfulness (priced RM38.90) is also filled with inspiring images.  Can't really read the printed words though.  Need to look for a magnifying glass.  Haha!

Oh, how do I feel after going through the 3-day-2-night Art of Joyfulness workshop which was recently held in Kedah?  Honestly,  I think I sailed through the day without feeling much stress.

Have I gained enlightenment?  Still far from it.  Like my friend said,  I know a lot of wisdom quotes.  But once something unpleasant shows up, all of Buddha's words will go flying out the window.

Have to go now ... to chant, meditate, reflect and thank the universe for this charming day.

Good night.




No comments:

Post a Comment