Friday, August 1, 2014

Only Reel Drama For Today


LOVE is the deadliest poison.  And so is hatred. But love is still more powerful than hatred, and LOVE can conquer all.

That was the message I got from watching The White-Haired Witch of Lunar Kingdom (白髮魔女傳), a timeless classic adapted from a novel by Liang Yusheng.  There was a 1993 film version of the story starring the luminous Brigitte Lin as the lead in The Bride With White Hair.

The new version stars the equally dazzling Fan Bingbing in the titular role.


After the movie, I went over to the Kinsahi Japanese Restaurant  for an Imperial Ebi Maki
After the movie, I went over to the Kisahi Japanese Restaurant for an Imperial Ebi Maki 


and


Kinsahi Ya Soft Shell Crab Maki.

Just felt like indulging in writing, reading (novel), feasting and loving, to my heart's content.

This is my day of rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment