Monday, March 31, 2014

Flat Tyre

Started the day with a flat tyre.  Called Easy Taxi but there were no cabs in the vicinity.  Tried another smart apps My Teksi and managed to get a cab.




I'm blogging using my iPad.  Nearly drove me crazy.  Need some getting use to because it's so different from using a laptop.  

Went to Pekan Nanas in Pontian, Johor, for a "stakeout" later in the day.  Customs enforcement officers recently launched a nationwide blitz on illicit cigarettes.  

Don't sell illegal cigarettes.  Or better still, don't smoke!  I know some people think they're going to die anyway whether they smoke or not.  But if you don't smoke, you get to save money and have better health.  No?

The day may have started with a flat tyre, but the day was anything but flat. There was much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment