Sunday, March 16, 2014

To MK With Love

Everything happens for a reason.   Last week, I called for a cab to come pick me up at home.  The telephone operator was rude and so was the driver.

This Saturday, I decided to try Easy Taxi, a smartphone app that I downloaded.  Booking a taxi was hassle-free and the charge was reasonable.  Wow!  I am now a fan of this service. 


The cab took me to New Lucky Restaurant in Taman Sri Tebrau, Johor Bahru where I enjoyed a night of


great songs. 

This is MK Ong and Shella singing "Top of the World".



gastronomic delights



This meal was an alluring appetizer.  It's a rojak  of duck meat, longan, mango and a variety of veggies.




priceless friendship


With MK, Fung Lee Jean and Tony Tan.

To MK with love.  May you remain forever young, forever beautiful and always enjoy good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment