Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pinterestbee1

I was visiting a friend when I saw her dog Izzy (note: not her real name) bullying Meeky, another medium-sized mongrel like Izzy but she is more reserved and meek, which was how she got her name.

I told my friend about the bullying. I said Izzy would growl and stare at Meeky.  The growl and menacing stare would cause Meeky to lie down and not move until Izzy allows it. I told my friend this, expecting her to "educate" Izzy a bit.

But did my friend do that? NO .....

The clueless (or is it conniving?) guardian praised Izzy for being a class act and applauded Izzy's alphaness.

Frustrating, isn't it? You expect the guardian to look out for Meeky and she calls Izzy a good dog instead.

But I'm not the guardian of Izzy and Meeky, so just let it be.

Meanwhile, I have started a board at Pinterest called "Crackpot Nation". I recently discovered the allure of Pinterest and am now creating boards for various topics. It's fun!

If I can't be reached today that means I'm busy pinning.


Pic from Pinterest. 

1 comment: