Sunday, July 13, 2014

Hey Micky


Picked up this little cutie at an abandoned house in Taman Skudai Baru, Johor Bahru. Homeless pups like this little girl have a higher chance of finding a guardian and a new home when they are cuddly and lovable.

The older a dog gets, the harder it is to re-home them.
I would love to invite the puppy home but I already have pets.  My pets came into my life on Feb 23, 2009. They are family.  You don't abandon family when they are old and sickly.  That is the time when they need you even more.

No, my pets are not old and sickly yet, they're still rambunctious.

Luckily Mary who also has a pet decided that her house can accommodate one more. So, that is how this little pup that goes by the name Micky now, has been inducted into the Dass family.


Mary with Mickey.

Anyone who wants to adopt a stray cat or dog, or wants to become a volunteer, lend a hand in any way, can call Valerie at 016-755 1893.

No comments:

Post a Comment