Thursday, October 30, 2014

Blushing Red

So happy to see my old friend Norbaiti Phaharoradzi again. Well, my young friend, actually. 


I'm not much of a people person, but our new Event page is teaching me to socialize.

Have covered three social gatherings in the past four days. A little tired but it was kind of nice to meet so many new faces and see familiar ones again.

Gong Xi Fa Cai.

Tonight Strawberry Yam, another young friend, and I painted the town red. No, I made that up.

Strawberry was at the Gala Dinner held in conjunction with the 10th anniversary of Sunway College Johor Bahru.  

I'm truly happy to also see Ivan, Shirley, Anthony, Elaine at the same event.

But after my work is done, I just go home. 



My baby's waiting for me. I made this up too. I don't have a spitz.


No comments:

Post a Comment