Saturday, October 25, 2014

Fully Recharged

In my Group there were
From left, top row: Victor Cheng, James Tan
From left, second row: Dr Ang Yi Yiang, Cheang Ai Nee, Catherine Tan, Jaymie Tan, me, Bonnie Siew, Vincent Siew, Dawson Yeang
From left, seated: Khor Pin Pin, Tay Gek Hoon, Tracey Wong, May Chan, Jazzilyn Tong, Chin Yoke Chee and Khaw Yen Kiat

We were given the challenge to cut a piece of A4 size paper so that it could encircle nine people.


I have a bindi or putu between my eyebrows because my group chose to perform an Indian dance, while the lady beside me, Cindy Sia, led her group in a hot Latin dance.

The Indian dance was easier as there was a lot of running around the stage.  Okay, I am exaggerating. There wasn't exactly a lot of running --- there were some hand and leg movements and body shaking --- but the steps were easier to execute than the sultry moves of Salsa dancing.  The little bit of running around incorporated into the routine already made it easier.  

It wasn't a talent quest or contest. It was all just for fun.


The room that I stayed in. 


Goodbye, Felda Residence Tanjung Leman. We created some wonderful memories and good energy here. 







No comments:

Post a Comment