Friday, December 20, 2013

My Christmas Wish

This post is for dog lovers.

Rottweiler

I'm taking a short break to spoil and pamper myself tomorrow.

But before I go indulge myself, I wish the guardian of this Rottweiler, who keeps his pet chained up all the time, will become more compassionate.  Not only is the dog always in the same spot --- it's been like this since the family move into the house in Taman Perling, Johor Baru, 4 months ago --- it is also exposed to cold rain and hot sun.

I wish movies like

Freaky Friday
Freaky Friday
17 Again

are not mere fiction. Let the guardian and dog swop places for seven days and see how he likes living without a shelter over his head.

Need to go pack now.  It's only a 2-Day-1-Night thing.  It's something I've been dreaming about.  Could this be the Law of Attraction at work?

Meanwhile, my wish for Christmas  --- for people to be kinder to animals, to other people, and to oneself.  May my wish come true.  Amen.

1 comment:

  1. When the dog is unhappy, it will whine, and that disturbs the neighbours too. A pet is part of the family. You don't treat family like that.

    John

    ReplyDelete