Sunday, September 21, 2014

1111 Please Improve Your Service


I went to pay my Celcom bill again at a Celcom agent at Giant Nusa Bestari. I went last week but my number wasn't updated in the system yet so I wasn't able to pay then.

http://ardentindulgence.blogspot.com/2014/09/a-million-things-to-do.html


Today, I found that it was still not updated despite the fact that the Celcom Customer Service operator from its headquarters told me they would get it done within 48 hours. The call was made on Sept 15 at 8.39am.

Today the Celcom agent had to call 1111 again to get the account number for my mobile number before she could accept my payment. 

Luckily I was able to pay the bill.

I'm not upset with Celcom or anything. Small things like that don't upset me anymore. Ok, let me rephrase that. I'm trying not to sweat the small stuff. I'd rather channel the energy to doing something productive. 

Every dog can bark and bite. But to remain calm and unfazed by external factors is a test of strength. I aspire to do that.

Just the other day, I encountered a rather rude soya beancurd seller. At first I was a little annoyed, and felt a fleeting impulse to let it affect my mood but then I thought, maybe he was not happy with his life. So, why not give him some of my happiness? I guess I could spare some.


Good night.













No comments:

Post a Comment