Monday, September 1, 2014

Feedjit, Oh Feedjit

Updated

Hah! I finally got the location setting right. Now the widget shows me as visitor from JB instead of Kedah.

All for the fun of it ...

Original Post

I just installed the Feedjit Live Feed.  I was curious to know where my visitors were coming from, what do they like to read, etcetera.

But I think the widget isn't very accurate.  It guessed my location as Alor Setar, Kedah.  I went to the menu found at the bottom of the widget and tried to correct it.  It then registered me as coming from somewhere else instead of Johor.

And if you don't want the widget to detect you, you can choose the "ignore browser" option.

So, adding the widget is just for the fun of it.  At least people are reading my writings, my thoughts even though I don't know where and who they are. Well, thanks for reading.

Tomorrow, in the Johor Streets, I have a story about time-limit parking in the city of Johor Bahru.  This proposal by the Johor Baru City Council (MBJB) is going to ruffle some feathers, namely, those who go across the Causeway to work.

Read about it in tomorrow's Johor Streets, ok?  It's going to be something like what the city of Melbourne is doing to free parking spaces.  Anyway, it's only a proposal by the MBJB.

If you think it shouldn't be introduced, then perhaps you can drop in some suggestions as to how to ease the congestion in some areas in the city of JB?
  
Ok, going to have my dinner now.  Hungry!


No comments:

Post a Comment