Saturday, September 13, 2014

Dumbfounded

"Celcom is the leader in telecommunication for 3 consecutive years".  Really?

I signed up for a phone line some time in July.  I went to a kiosk in Aeon Bukit Indah today to pay my bill.  The person manning the kiosk checked the system and said my number does not exist.  He has a very bad attitude, so I didn't want to ask him why my number was not in the system.

I then went over to a Celcom dealer in Giant Nusa Bestari, which is very near to Aeon Bukit Indah.  The lady here also could not find my number in the system, but as she was more "civilised" than the guy at the kiosk, I decided to ask her why.

She was just as amazed as I was.  The number is active, she says, but it is not in the system.  She directed me to go to the Celcom regional office in Kempas.

Before that, she helped me to call a customer service operator.  In the telephone conversation at 3.16pm I also took the opportunity to tell the customer service operator that I always encountered problems when I wanted to send my stories online because there was always no line.

Regarding this, the customer service operator suggested that I speak to a technical staff.  That wasn't very helpful.

I really have no patience for things like these because it is a waste of time. Why did Celcom give out a number and not have it in the system?  But then the number is active.  It is just not registered to anyone.  

One more question before I retire for the night.  Does anyone know why Chinese tea is called Chinese tea?

Someone asked me earlier today "What is the difference between green tea and Chinese tea? 

I was telling her "Rose tea is a brew of rose petals and Chrysanthenum tea is a brew of dried chrysanthemum flowers.  So she asked me if Chinese tea is from a plant called Chinese?

 

I never really thought of that.  I did some research and found that Chinese tea is made from the dried leaves of the Camellia Sinensis, an evergreen Shrub.

 

So

 

back to the question "What is the difference between green tea and Chinese tea?

 

Oh, it's after midnight.... way past my bedtime.  Selamat malam  晚安

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment