Tuesday, May 27, 2014

An Awesome Day At The Movies


My morning ritual. Well, not really. Sometimes when I am lazy, I just have 3-in-1 coffee. The concoction is quite yummy, if you don't mind the green taste.

Later in the day, if I'm not too lazy I'm going to make ginger tea. It's fun and healthy. I know we all die anyway in the end but let's make the best of our lives until that happens.

A bit about politics .... I've read so much about Dyana Sofya Mohd Daud and what she brings to the table in Teluk Intan.  And many are saying the pretty lady is going to win on May 31 because it is DAP versus Gerakan.

Let's see if BN candidate Datuk Mah Siew Keong's contribution of helping the locals in the Teluk Intan parliamentary constituency will garner support back to BN on polling day?

We have to live with the choices we make. What we do today can bring about a better or darker tomorrow.


That I learnt from watching the movie X-Men: Days of Future Past.




No comments:

Post a Comment