Saturday, May 31, 2014

And The People's Choice Is ...

Ooops! Too early.  All excited about the Teluk Intan by-election.  Are the people going to choose Dyana Sofya Mohd Daud or Datuk Mah Siew Keong?  BN or DAP? Fresh face or veteran? 

Still too early.  Still too early. 

Meanwhile, I'll just enjoy these two videos

 


sent to me by a foodie.  He wouldn't tell me where these two shops are.  Only that he will take me there when I go up north again.  I have a new fan.  Hahaha.

Get serious now.  The Sultan of Johor has summoned.  Just kidding.  The Sultan is gracing an event in Ulu Tiram, Johor, at 10am.

To the people of Teluk Intan, happy voting!  May the choice be made with insight and wisdom.
Dyana Sofya Mohd Daud
Dyana Sofya Mohd Daud
Dyana Sofya Mohd Daud
Dyana Sofya Mohd Daud

1 comment:

  1. I think the two hawkers are in same shop. They look kind of familiar. Maybe the eatery is in Prai.

    - Ah Tin

    ReplyDelete