Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Trick Art and Wesak Day Rainbow


Have heard so much about the Penang street art but haven't seen the real thing till tonight. 

May also visit the Made In Penang Interactive Museum in the Behn Meyer Building at Weld Quay if I have the time. I was told the artists are all Penangites who are based in China and is owned by Penangites Sdn Bhd.

Tonight I just want to enjoy the breathtaking view at Straits Quay. Caught the Wesak Day rainbow which was there with the moon.  



The moon and the rainbow were certainly there but it's hard to see them in this shot.  



Dined at Blue Reef Fish & Chips. I had peppermint tea to go with the outlet's signature Garoupa in Traditional Beer Batter.  



With my cousin Lee Moo Lan. I really enjoyed her company and gracious hospitality. Thank you for making me feel at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment