Friday, May 16, 2014

The Miracle Drink

Updated. Thanks to Ah Tin for pointing it out to me that the 6th veggie is indeed  Kailan (Chinese kale) and not white spinach. I have checked with my aunt. The error is regretted.

Original Post

I took down the last post because I really wanted to write about "sloth" but decided that it was not for me to judge. You don't really know the other person's position or circumstances to pass any judgement because you're not caught in that situation.

So, I'll just share a fruit + vegetable juice recipe which was given to me earlier today. My aunt gave it to me because she knows I have some health issues. She said I need to steadfastly consume this "miracle drink" daily to see the results.

Just blend all these together and bottoms up every morning.

   



+ WHITE SPINACH (which I can't find a picture of and don't really know what it is).

Met some of my aunts today because my 79-year-old uncle had succumbed to lung failure. He passed away on Wesak Day but I just knew about it last night. Maybe I was fated to attend his funeral this Saturday before I return to JB. His wife is 89. I didn't get to talk to her because she was sleeping.

The passing of my uncle was not as unsettling as the sight of the clutter in the house. But it really is none of my business. Even if I wanted to help the family I also don't know how.

So ...

Concentrate on the juice recipe. Can someone tell me what is white spinach?

(Note: This post was not written to attack anyone. What I saw bothered me but there's not much I can do here).

2 comments:

  1. White spinach is just spinach that isn't red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not white spinach. If not mistaken the 6th ingredient should be Kailan. Please confirm with your aunt.

    - Ah Tin

    ReplyDelete