Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Twenty Minutes Ahead Of Schedule


Took a selfie at the Senai International Airport in Johor this morning. So sad to leave dear Shella behind.  

Soon it was time to check in. I've not made any plans.  Don't even know when I'll be back. Will just go with the flow.



While waiting for boarding call, I bumped into Rotarian and Past District Governor Lim Hock Teck and his lovely wife Sally Tan. My Wesak Day certainly got off to a great start.  The couple invited me to the Sitavana Vihara in Penang Hill tomorrow.  Yes, we are on the same flight. It was all unplanned and I am certainly going with them to the Buddhist sanctuary.

And my flight arrived at the Penang International Airport earlier than scheduled.

Managed to visit the Mahindarama Buddhist Temple in Kampar Road for the food dana offering. It was packed with devotees.  I heard it is one of the oldest Theravada Buddhist temples on the island.



No comments:

Post a Comment