Sunday, May 18, 2014

Made In Penang



Having coffee with Penang chief minister Lim Guan Eng at the Made In Penang Interactive Museum. The entrance fee for Malaysians is RM15. Foreigners have to pay double. Penangites RM10.

It was worth the ticket price.  I also like the Opera Mask station where all you need to do is stand in front of a TV screen and the mask will come on.


And some of my other favourites.





This trip was really full of surprises.  While waiting for boarding time at the Penang International Airport, guess who came by?


The gentleman sitting next to me is none other than Johor Baru MCA public services and complaints bureau chairman John Cheah who was in Penang to attend a Rotary event.

I need to thank the universe for these sweet surprises. I also need to go on a strict diet. 

Arrived at Senai International Airport at 6.15pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment